Lenox 1972930 MetalMax Diamond Cutoff Wheel 12" x 1"
List Price: $135.42
You Save: $59.24 (44%)
Part Number: 1972930 UPC: 885363171792 Weight: 2.3
• MetalMax delivers 1,000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes. That is 30 times longer life than thin bonded cutoff wheels.
• Long Life: Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cutoff wheels.
• Safety: the wheel’s body is made of solid steel to greatly reduce risk of breakage.
• Diameter retention: Made of a steel body and a diamond edge , MetalMax holds its original wheel diameter until the very last cut, meaning better control, reach, and cut precision throughout wheel life.
• Less dust, better workspace: substantial reduction of dust particles as the MetalMax wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives; sparks come only from the material being cut.
• One wheel, multiple materials: MetalMax is recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
• Lenox MetalMax works on the same power tools as bonded abrasives wheels, and at the same speeds and feeds.
• Recommended materials: steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
• Always use protective equipment when working with Lenox MetalMax. Read and follow power tool operating instructions per manufacturer’s recommendations. Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
• Wheel Diameter: 12"
• Wheel Thickness: 0.13"
• Arbor Hole Size: 1"
• Arbor Reduction Bushing: 20mm
• Grit: 25/30
• Max RPM: 5000
• Type: Type 1
• Power Tool Compatibility: Gas Saw