SKU: Klein VDV327-103
Weight: 0.05 lbs
Klein VDV327-103 Wire Pick
• Pick wire and insulation debris left in terminals.
• Pull, manipulate or trace wires.
• Pull bridge clips from 66 blocks.
• Push wires into position.
• Pry open covers.
• Non-conductive body material prevents shorts when pulling wire.
• Includes a metal hook end and non-conductive spudger end.
• See our Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit (VDV427-822) for everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks.
• Always wear approved eye protection
• Never use on or near live electrical circuits
• Weight (oz.): .1 oz. (3 g)
• Configuration End 1: Metal hook end
• Color: yellow/black
• Overall Length: 7.25" (184 mm)
• Configuration End 2: Non-conductive spudger end
Klein Tools' voice/data/video wire pick enables manipulation of wires at busy blocks and panels. Grab wires or clean out debris in confined spaces with ease. No more messy blocks or panels.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov