Klein HVNCVT-2 Broad-Range High Voltage Non-Contact Tester
List Price: $640.00
You Save: $240.00 (38%)
Part Number: HVNCVT-2 UPC: 092644696596 Weight: 4.4
• Use to check for the presence of voltage in overhead conductors or to find faults in cables.
• 7 sensitivity ranges up to 230kV AC (240V, 4.2kV, 15kV, 25kV, 35kV, 69kV, 115kV, 230kV).
• Audible and visual signals indicate the presence of voltage.
• Water resistant.
• Includes durable carrying case and universal/shotgun adapter.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• Application: Detects Voltage Up to 230kV AC in Overhead Conductors
• Range: 230kV AC (240V, 4.2kV, 15kV, 25kV, 35kV, 69kV, 115kV, 230kV)
• Special Features: Indicates the Presence of Voltage with Both Audible and Visual Signals
• Includes: Carrying Case and Universal/Shotgun Adapter
• Type: Broad-Range
• Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Klein's Broad-Range High-Voltage Non-Contact Tester detects voltage up to 230kV AC in overhead conductors. The tester indicates the presence of voltage through multiple sensitivity levels with both audible and visual signals. Attach the tester directly to a hot stick or use the universal adapter to attach it to your shotgun.