SKU: Klein D2000-49
Weight: 0.7 lbs
Klein D2000-49 9" Diagonal Cutting Pliers Angled Head
• 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
• Longer handles for added leverage, reach and comfort
• High-leverage design has 67% more cutting power
• Angled head design for easy work in confined space
• Induction-hardened cutting knives outlast other cutters
• Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
• Custom, US-made tool steel
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Cutting Knives: Standard
• Handle Color: Blue
• Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
• Jaw Width: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm)
• Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
• Jaw Length: 13/16" (20.6 mm)
• Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm)
• Weight: 10.3 oz. (292 g)
Designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition spanning close to 160 years, these 9" high-leverage diagonal-cutting pliers feature an angled head, heavy-duty cutting knives and an extra inch of handle to provide additional leverage, reach and comfort on the job.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov