SKU: Klein 63RBCHD
Weight: 12 lbs
Klein 63RBCHD Heavy Duty Ratcheting Bolt Cutter
• Cuts 1/2" utility-grade guy strand, 3/8" EHS
• Spring-loaded cable retention hook snaps onto the cable in one hands-free motion and keeps strands between cutting blades
• Long handles provide leverage when cutting
• Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• Risk of electric shock.
• Special Features: Lockplate Reinforcement
• Application: Cuts 1u2" Utility Grade Guy Strand
• Handle Length: 2-1/4" (539.8 mm)
• Weight: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg)
• Cutting Capacity: 1/4" - 1/2" (6.4 - 12.7 mm) Guy Strand up to 3/8" (9.5 mm) EHS
• Handle Material: Steel
• Head Material: Steel
• Overall Length: 31" (787.4 mm)
• Up to HRC: Rockwell C31, Rockwell C42
One smooth and easy cut does it all.The Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Bolt Cutter easily cuts through guy strand in just one cut. The cable retention hook snaps onto the cable in one hands-free motion and prevents individual steel strands from slipping out of the cutting jaws. A smooth ratchet mechanism makes this bolt cutter the easiest to use on the market.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov