SKU: Klein 50402
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Klein 50402 Cable Bender, 14-1/2" Length
• Forged, one-piece steel construction for exceptional durability and high strength to meet the most demanding job requirements.
• Head is angled 22° for ease in bending cable in tight, hard-to-access places.
• Corrosion-resistant, black-oxide finish with heavy-duty orange double-dipped plastic handle.
• Handle is contoured for a firm, comfortable grip.
• It is recommended that two benders be used for easier bends.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Overall Length: 14-1/2" (367 mm)
• Tool Opening: 1-1/64" (26 mm)
• Maximum Cable Capacity: 500 MCM
• Weight (lbs.): 1.55
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov