SKU: Klein 44220
Weight: 0.4 lbs
Klein 44220 Pocket Knife Black Drop-Point Blade
• Black, fine-edge drop-point blade is made of 440A stainless steel for superior edge retention and ease of sharpening.
• Rugged black aluminum handle provides corrosion resistance.
• Lanyard hole allows knife to be tethered safely to prevent loss, or injury from dropped knife.
• Dual thumb studs for ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
• Liner lock secures blade in open position.
• Deep pocket/low-carry pocket clip allows the knife to fit completely and securely in a pocket.
• Blade is 3-1/2" long.
• Rubber finger grip for comfort and long-wear.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
• Blade Finish: Black-Oxide
• Blade Type: Drop Point
• Number of Blades: 1
• Blade Length: 3-1/2" (88.9 mm)
• Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
• Color: Black
• Weight: 5.0 oz. (142 g)
• Overall Length: 8-1/4" (209.6 mm)
• Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
• Special Features: Deep Pocket Clip
• Lockable Blade: Yes
• Length Closed: 4-3/4" (120.7 mm)
The Black Drop-Point Blade Pocket Knife has a stainless steel blade for strength and black aluminum handle that is designed to resist corrosion. Klein Tools offers a wide range of knives and other cutting tools for professional applications across all trades. Klein Tools™ pocket knives are trade-tested, valuable for splitting cable and stripping wire on a jobsite as well as performing everyday tasks off the site. The entire line of pocket knives are durable, with long-lasting sharp blades, and are made to stand up to whatever the job throws at them.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov