Justrite 894520 65"x43"x18" All Purpose Sure-Grip EX Safety Cabinet
List Price: $1,336.66
You Save: $445.19 (33%)
Part Number: 894520 UPC: 697841110946 Weight: 301
• (1) Cabinet
• (2) Adjustable Shelves
• Two-door, fireproof, lockable steel safety cabinet stores up to 30 gallons of flammable and hazardous materials, reducing fire risk
• Paddle handle with U-lock padlock and three-point self-latching locking system for secure closure
• Adjustable galvanized steel shelf supports up to 350 lb. and slopes toward the rear of the cabinet, directing spills to a sump
• Two vents with flame arresters for safe venting of fumes
• 10-year warranty
• FM Global tested and approved
• Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30 regulation
• Complies with OSHA regulations
• Complies with either the International Fire Code or NFPA 1 Fire Code
• WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
• Size: 65"x43"x18"
• Capacity: 45 Gallons
• Self-Closing Door
• Color: Yellow
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing hazardous liquids in code compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Justrite’s cabinets are sturdily constructed of all-welded, 18-gauge, double-walled steel with 11/2" of insulating air space for fire resistance. Exclusive U•Loc handle comes with a double key set and/or accepts an optional padlock for security features such as different keying or master keying. Paddle handle with slip resistant strip offers easy fingertip operation and reduces dangerous "catches" from passing traffic. Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works the first time, every time. Exclusive Haz-Alert reflective labeling provides high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. Strategically zone positioned to be firefighter friendly. Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves safely direct incidental spills to back and bottom of leaktight, 2" bottom sump. Adjustable on 3" centers for versatile storage, they meet ANSI standards with a 350lbs. safe allowable load. Other extras include dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable leveling feet, and a grounding connector. Fully painted inside-and-out with a durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder paint for chemical resistance. All models are fully compliant to OSHA and NFPA and most are FM Approved. Self-close models also meet the International Fire Code and NFPA 1, Fire Code. They shut and latch automatically when fusible links melt at 165°F under fire conditions. Patented, concealed closing mechanism offers "obstruction-free" access to contents and minimizes risk of damage to the mechanism.