SKU: Greenlee K111
Weight: 1.57 lbs
Greenlee K111 8-1 AWG Crimping Tool
Greenlee K111 Features
- Small size and light weight make this an ideal tool for crimping small lugs and splices.
- Easily fits in tool pouches.
- Full-cycle mechanism assures that crimps are complete.
- Jaws can be opened in mid-cycle if necessary to adjust connector.
- Wide grips make crimping easy on the hands.
- UL and cUL classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts copper color-coded connectors.
Greenlee K111 Specifications
|Capacity||8 AWG - 1 AWG copper color-coded connectors|
|Length||10" (273 mm)|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov