SKU: Greenlee DTAPM8C
Weight: 0.06 lbs
Greenlee DTAPM8C Drill / Tap Bit M8 x 1.25
Greenlee DTAPM8C Includes
- (1) Drill/Tap Bit
Greenlee DTAPM8C Features
- Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill saves labor and time.
- Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling.
- Deburr/countersink also provided on bit beyond back taper.
- Made from hardened high-speed steel vs. carbon steel for longer life.
- High quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck.
- Designed to tap up to 10-gauge metal.
Greenlee DTAPM8C Specifications
|Size||M8 x 1.25|
|Material thickness||Up to 10 gauge|
|Material type||Mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum|
|Shank||1/4" quick change hex|
|Drill Material||High-speed steel|
|Drill point||Split point with web thinning|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov