SKU: Greenlee CS-8000
Weight: 4.47 lbs
Greenlee CS8000 Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer
Greenlee CS-8000 Features
- Advanced patented non-directional sensing technology.
- Superior sensitivity and functionality providing for accurate tracing and locating.
- Ergonomic receiver with information-rich full-color graphical LCD
- Graphics and audible signal provide quick and easy to understand tracing feedback
- Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or open circuits.
- Locates and identifies blown fuses.
- Finds shorts and breaks in conductors.
- Low pitch, high volume audible indicator.
- User-selectable automatic or manual gain capability for fast, convenient use.
- Power saving features promote extended battery life (Auto Power Off).
- Can be used on GFCI protected circuits.
- Supports transmitter-to-receiver distances up to 4 miles for closed circuit tracing.
- Does not affect sensitive electronic equipment on the circuit.
- Auto backlight on receiver maximizes battery life.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Greenlee CS-8000 Specifications
|Temperature Range:||0 - 50°C (32° - 122°F)|
|Altitude:||2000 m (6500') maximum|
|Pollution Degree:||2, Indoor Use Only|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov