SKU: Greenlee 841FH
Weight: 10.3 lbs
Greenlee 841FH Site-Rite Iron Hand Bender Head with Handle for 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Ridgid/IMC
Greenlee 841FH Features
- Superior, patented Site-Rite sighting system featuring cast-in, readable markings on the bender heads and a finish that provides for the best visibility in low-light. This is a key feature for bending angles quickly and easily.
- A choice of aluminum or iron alloy construction provides options depending on the user’s preference for feel and weight.
- A strong, stable square hook design.
- Greenlee Lifetime Limited Warranty
- The aluminum and iron 1/2", 3/4" & 1" bender heads all have enlarged foot pedals and increased toe room to ensure greater control, stability and leverage.
- All the bender handles are a consistent diameter, offering a bigger grip area, while still straight up and down for fast 30 degree bends.
Greenlee 841FH Specifications
|Capacity||3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid/IMC|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov