SKU: Tempo 501
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Tempo 501 Tracker II Cable Locator
Tempo 501 Features
- Traces the path and determines the depth of wires and metallic pipes on active or dead systems without having to deactivate the system.
- Lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
- Transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler and inductive antenna.
- Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), built-in inductive antenna, two 8' test leads (2.4 m) with heavy-duty alligator clips and durable polyethylene case.
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4,000' (1,219 m) and depths up to 7' (2 m).
- Receiver is 32" long (813 mm).
- Battery operated (eight AA and one 9V battery is included).
- Molded carrying case included.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Tempo 501 Specifications
|Power Requirements||Transmitter - (8) AA batteries; Receiver - (1) 9V battery|
|Battery Life||Transmitter - 30 hours nominal; Receiver - 10 hours nominal|
|Transmitter Frequency||447.5 kHz|
|Transmitter Power||40Vp-p (140mW) maximum|
|Voltage Protection||240 VAC/500 VDC|
|Automatic Shut Off||90 min. Transmitter and Receiver|
|Construction||Transmitter/Receiver - powder coated aluminum; Case - vacuum formed polyethylene|
|Dimensions||Transmitter - 4.25" x 3" x 3.25"; Receiver - 32" x 2.75" x 4"; Case - 33.5" x 8.25" x 3.75"|
|Weight||6.7 lbs. (complete kit)|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov