SKU: Greenlee 09-03-54B
Weight: 0.65 lbs
Greenlee 09-03-54B 9/16" x 54" D'Versibit
Greenlee 09-03-54B Features
- For aggressive chip removal in many types of woods.
- Screw point for easy starting and pulling through wood.
- With screw point removed, this bit can be ground to function like a standard combination bit.
- Proven in the field to deliver accurate and professional results in many applications.
- Bits range from 3/16" to 1" (4.8 to 25.4 mm) in diameter and in shaft length from 12" to 72" (304.8 to 1828.8 mm).
- The D'VersiBIT System makes it possible to easily accomplish even complex installations.
- This patented system attaches a quality drill bit to a long flexible spring steel shaft.
- When used with the Placement Tool, this flexibility makes it possible to easily manipulate the bit within walls.
- After drilling, attach a D'VersiGRIP to the hole in the drill and pull wire or cable back through the wall.
Greenlee 09-03-54B Specifications
|Shaft Diameter||3/16" (4.8 mm)|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov