GearWrench 84549N 1/2" Drive 6 Point Deep Impact SAE Socket 9/16"
GearWrench 84549N Description
GEARWRENCH offers a wide range of impact sockets in open stock & sets that are designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GEARWRENCH impact product family will allow the professional user to FORGE AHEAD.
GearWrench 84549N Features
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- High visibility laser etched markings
- Secondary hard stamping
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.33M
GearWrench 84549N Specifications
|Drive Tang Size||1/2 in|
|Drive Type||6 Point|
|Fastener Size||9/16 in|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Alloy (Cr-Mo)|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov