SKU: Freud 99-500
Weight: 0.68 lbs
Freud 99-500 2-19/32" (Dia.) Raised Panel Bit w/Backcutters (Quadra-Cut)
Freud 99-500 Description
Exclusive Quadra-Cut™ design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Bits
Freud 99-500 Features
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Freud 99-500 Specifications
|Small Radius (R2)||7/64"|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov