Fluke FLK2AC/90-1000V VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester, 90-1000V AC
Fluke 3807928 Description
Always on for faster, safer voltage testing. 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it's for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
Fluke 3807928 Includes
- (1) VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester, 90-1000V AC
- (2) AAA Batteries
Fluke 3807928 Features
- Voltage detection from 90 - 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- New! always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative ‘Battery check' button function ensures Battery is in good condition*
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
Fluke 3807928 Specifications
|Unit Weight (KG)||0.085|
|Unit Height (CM)||4|
|Unit Length (CM)||26|
|Unit Width (CM)||7.6|