SKU: DeWalt DWE43840CN
Weight: 8.65 lbs
Dewalt DWE43840CN Angle Grinder With Rat Tail Kickback Brake, 7"
DeWalt DWE43840CN Includes
- (1) Angle Grinder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Hex Key
- (1)Inner and Outer flange
- (1) 7" Type 27 guard
- (1) Pipeline Cover
DeWalt DWE43840CN Features
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or Bind-up event is sensed, engag"g with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the Grinder, and shut the motor off
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment Point (Lanyard not included)
- The gear case grip is a soft cover that can be used as a gripping surface only for pipeline Grindingand wire brushing where the edge of the wheel is used for Grindingand cleaning and precise control is needed for accuracy. As with any gripping surface, maintain firm grip during use. The side handle should be used as the secondary grip surface for all other applications.
- Brake stops wheel" 4 seconds or less on average using DW8826 wheel
- POWER-LOSS REset® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function." the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate toolThe DeWalt 7" Angle Grinder With Rat Tail Kickback Brake (DWE43840CN) has a number of safety features,including a kickback brake, automatic power-loss reset, and a lanyard attachment Point. Use the gear case as a gripping surface when precise control is needed during pipeline Grinding and wire brushing applications.
DeWalt DWE43840CN Specifications
|Spindle Size||5/8" - 11"|
|Tool Weight||6.4 lbs|
|E-Clutch® / Overload Protection||True|
|Max Watts Out||1800 W|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov