DeWalt DWH161B Compact Universal Dust Extractor (Bare Unit)
DeWalt DWH161B Description
The DWH161B 20V MAX* Brushless Universal Dust Extractor is a light weight, wearable, high mobility dust extraction solution. It's optimized for a wide range of tools and applications including SDS Plus Rotary Hammers for drilling and chipping, percussion hammer drills, drywall cutout tools, sanders, routers, and jig saws. When used in conjunction with the correct shroud and a rotary hammer, this extractor is part of an OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant solution. (The dust box includes a HEPA filter.) With its multiple connection points, this wearable dust extraction solution allows the user to position the dust extractor for the best possible ergonomic solution. Equipped with WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL™, the user links the extractor and tool for remote extractor activation. It has 45% more capacity than DWH302DH dust box to keep up with the demands of the user.
DeWalt DWH161B Includes
- (1) Universal Dust Extractor
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- (1) Belt Hook
DeWalt DWH161B Features
- High mobility, compact and lightweight OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution. HEPA filter included
- Multiple strap connection points and a belt hook enable the user to position the dust extractor for the best possible ergonomic solution.
- 20V MAX* brushless motor helps provide the power and long run time in demanding applications.
- 45% more capacity than DWH302DH dust box to keep up with the demands of the user.
- Optimized for a wide range of tools and applications including SDS plus rotary hammers while drilling and chipping, percussion drills, drywall cut out tools, sanders, routers and jig saws
- Wireless Tool Control allows users to link extractor and tool for remote extractor activation. (Key fob sold separately).
DeWalt DWH161B Specifications
|HEPA Filter||(99.97% Efficiency)|
|Tool Length||7.99 IN|
|Wireless Tool Control||True|
|Filter Cleaning Mechanism||True|
|Tool Height||9.53 IN|
|Tool Weight||3.64 lbs|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov