SKU: DeWalt DW7666
DeWalt DW7666 12" 80T Non-Ferrous Metal Woodworking Blade
Proudly Made In The USA
DEWALT understands that buying American products and building the American economy are important to our customers. DEWALT is now offering a selection of more than 600 different power tool, hand tool and accessory products that are being made right here in the USA using materials and components from all over the world.
• Large C4 micrograin carbide teeth are precision-ground with fine-grit diamond wheels so each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish.
• Heavy-gauge laser-cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision-balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
• Ultra-sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
• Extra-hard carbide ensures that cutting edges stay sharp.
• Laser-cut expansion slots minimize noise and edge vibration for excellent surface finish.
• Woodworking Blade Re-sharpening Service re-sharpens blades to original factory specifications to extend the overall life of the blade.
Backed by an ultra-thin kerf blade for fast cutting and helps to increased battery life, DEWALT metal cutting; saw blades are built to power through aluminum and non-ferrous metals, including brass and copper. Heavy-duty tungsten carbide tips maintain sharp edge for long life, and an anti-stick rim helps to reduce friction and gum-up.