DeWalt DW5820 Elite Series SDS MAX Masonry Drill Bits 1" X 31" X 36"
DeWalt DW5820 Description
With up to twice the life of BOSCH®* you can drill through reinforced concrete and withstand rebar strikes with the 5/8" X 21" DEWALT ELITE SERIES(TM) SDS MAX Drill Bit. The complete range of these bits are made in Germany with global materials and are ideal for rebar doweling. The patented unique carbide 4 cutter edge design increases the drill bit durability, while the IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY™ process strengthens the bit and resists fatigue resulting in extreme durability. The bits are GUARANTEED TOUGH® - so tough that we are offering a NO BREAK GUARANTEE** If you have our bits, we have your back.
DeWalt DW5820 Includes
- (1) Bit
DeWalt DW5820 Features
- UP TO 2X LIFE vs. BOSCH®*: DEWALT ELITE SERIES™ 5/8" X 21" SDS MAX drill bit DW5809 vs. BOSCH® HC5021 drilling C35/C45 concrete.
- LONG LIFE IN HARD CONCRETE: Patented carbide tip geometry with 4 cutting edges breaks up hard concrete with ease.
- REBAR STRIKE RESISTANT: Ideal for drilling holes in concrete. Designed to resist breakage when striking rebar.
- NO BREAK GUARANTEE**: If your drill bits fails for any reason while the anchor wear mark is still visible on the product flute, DEWALT will replace it free of charge.
- IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY™: High speed blasting strengthens the bit to reduce the risk of breakage.
- CONTROLLED PENETRATION INTO CONCRETE: Pilot point design for quick starts into the material and accurate holes.
- FAST DRILLING: Optimized flute design removes dust quickly from the hole for fast drilling.
- ANCHOR WEAR MARK INDICATOR: For drilling accurate hole diameters when using the bit to install anchors. Located on the flute of the bit, once the wear mark is no longer visible it is time to change the bit for proper anchor installation.
DeWalt DW5820 Specifications
|Shank Style||SDS MAX|