DeWalt DW5521 Elite Series SDS PLUS Masonry Drill Bits 1/4" x 12" x 14"
DeWalt DW5521 Description
With up to twice the life of BOSCH®* you can drill through hard concrete and withstand rebar strikes with the DEWALT ELITE SERIES(TM) SDS PLUS Drill Bit 3/16” x 8”. In addition, with its proprietary circulating cutting carbide design, select sizes offer longer life than previous DEWALT design**. The full range of bits are made in Germany with global materials and are ideal for anchor installation. Strengthened through IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY(TM) a process that helps resist fatigue and results in extreme durability, these bits are GUARANTEED TOUGH®. So tough that DEWALT offers a NO BREAK GUARANTEE (see below). If you have our bits, DEWALT has your back.
DeWalt DW5521 Includes
- (1) Bit
DeWalt DW5521 Features
- UP TO 2X LIFE vs. BOSCH®*: DEWALT ELITE SERIES™ 3/16” x 8” SDS PLUS drill bit DW5504 vs. BOSCH® HCFC2012 drilling C35/45 concrete.
- LONGER LIFE VS. PREVIOUS DEWALT 4 CUTTER DESIGN IN C35 CONCRETE WITH SELECT SIZES**: Proprietary Circulating Cutting Carbide design, offers more carbide surface area than previous 4 cutter design.
- REBAR STRIKE RESISTANT: Ideal for drilling holes in concrete. Designed to resist breakage when striking rebar.
- NO BREAK GUARANTEE: If your drill bits fails for any reason while the anchor wear mark is still visible on the product head, DEWALT will replace it free of charge.
- HELPS REDUCE BREAKAGE: IRON BLAST TECHNOLOGY™ features high speed blasting to strengthen bit and reduce risk of breakage
- HIGH SPEED DRILLING: 2-Stage flute design with a variable helix pattern quickly moves debris away from the contact zone to increase drilling speed.
- ANCHOR WEAR MARK INDICATOR: For accurate diameter of holes when using the bit to install anchors. Located on the carbide tip of the bit. Once the wear mark is no longer visible it is time to change the bit for proper anchor installation.
- FAST STARTS. ACCURATE HOLES: Features full carbide pilot tip for quick starts and accurate hole positioning
DeWalt DW5521 Specifications