Dewalt DCS690B FlexVolt 60V MAX 9" cut-Off Saw (Bare Tool)
DeWalt DCS690B Description
Let the DeWalt FlexVolt 60V MAX 9" cut-Off Saw (Bare Tool) (DCS690B) take care of your concrete, paveStone, steel and rebar cutting needs. The FlexVolt 60V cut-Off Sawincludes a heavy load"dicator light that provides feedback for the most demanding applications. it's high-performance brushless motor provides up to 6,500 RPM instantly at the touch of a button, and the beltless all-metal drivetrain increases efficiency. The FlexVolt 60V cut-Off Saw boasts a dual-sided water feed system that drastically decreases dust from Stone and concrete cuts. A latched battery box ensures that the 60V battery is protected from jobsite dust and debris.
DeWalt DCS690B Includes
- (1) DCS690 cut-Off Saw
- (1) Cutting Wheel
- (1) Diamond Cutting Wheel
DeWalt DCS690B Features
- The heavy load indicator light provides the user with real time power and runtime feedback during demanding applications.
- The 9” 60V MAX* cut-Off Saw features a dual-sided water delivery system that offers an OSHA Table 1 Complaint solution for dust management when cutting concrete and masonry materials.
- With the 9” 60V MAX* cut-Off Saw, the concrete construction user benefits from the power of the FLEXVOLT® System without the hassles of gas**. With an efficient and powerful brushless motor, the tool provides long runtime" demanding applications.
- The DCS690 also features a beltless all-metal drivetra" This allows for a jobsite durable cut off saw that is efficient and with no belts to change, tension and maintenance.
- With a rotatable, 5-position guard, the user can select the approach angle that provides optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting" tight spaces.
- The latched and sealed battery box also keeps the battery and term"als protected from harsh jobsite conditions.
- The tool itself is Tool Connect™ Tag Ready™ (tag sold separately), which allows the user to attach a Tool Connect Tag and track their"ventory.
- The front handle that can be held" three positions, allowing the saw to be securely held to cutin both horizontal and vertical positions.
DeWalt DCS690B Specifications
|No Load Speed||6600 RPM|
|Water Connection||Yes with valve|
|Application||Concrete, Ferrous Metal, Masonry|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||10.85|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov