DeWalt DCN662B 20V Max 16GA Straight Finish Nailer Bare
DeWalt DCN662B Description
The DEWALT DCN662 20V MAX* XR 16 GA Cordless Straight Finish Nailer drives 16 Gauge straight finish nails from from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening baseboards, door/window casing, and crown molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN662 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
DeWalt DCN662B Includes
- (1) DCN662 - Straight Finish Nailer
DeWalt DCN662B Features
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC616)
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
DeWalt DCN662B Specifications
POWERED BY INNOVATION
Power your tools with an array of battery options to maximize performance. Reduce your downtime with FLEXVOLT Batteries that power 20V MAX tools longer or lighten the workload with POWERSTACK batteries.
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
The standard for tool quality, the 20V MAX battery platform from DeWalt features over 250 tools and is always growing. Find the right tool for the right job with the DeWalt 20V system.
MADE FOR YOUR TRADE
20V MAX tools are specifically designed to meet the needs of demanding trades with best in class features, performance and durability. Improve your jobsite productivity and safety with innovative solutions from DeWalt.