DeWalt DCH481B 60V MAX Brushless 1-9/16" SDS MAX Combo Hammer Bare Tool
DeWalt DCH481B Description
The DCH481B 60V Max Brushless 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer is a light weight high-performance hammer that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
DeWalt DCH481B Includes
- (1) SDS Max Combination Hammer (Bare Tool)
- (1) Side Handle
DeWalt DCH481B Features
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
DeWalt DCH481B Specifications
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1/2" - 1-1/8"|
|Impact Energy||6.1 Joules|
|Vibration Control||Yes - SHOCKS™|
|Vibration Measurement||9.4 m/s²|
|No Load Speed||540 rpm|
|Tool Weight||11.90 lbs|
|Chuck Type||SDS Max|
|Clutch||E-Clutch™ and Integral Mechanical Clutch|
|Power Tool Type||Cordless|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov