• DCE151 Cable Stripper
• (1) DCB203 2 Ah battery
• Bushings DCE1513-DCE1522
• Kit box
• Depth gauge consistently strips cables up to 4"
• Strip #6 - 750 MCM Cu/Al Cable
• Quick release bushings allow you to quickly change bushings for each cable size
• Variable speed trigger with reverse for improved control
• Adjustable onboard LED light allows you to see in dark or low light situations
• Kit box comes with convenient storage for tool, bushings, battery and charger
• E-Clutch™ system helps the user maintain control of the tool if it becomes jammed.
• Uses DEWALT bushings. Compatible with Greenlee and Ripley bushings.
• Using appropriate bushing, cable stripper works on both (THHN/XHHW) copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750MCM CU and 900MCM AL.
• Voltage: 20V MAX*
• Tool Height: 6.95"
• Tool Length: 10.39"
• Tool Weight: 2.4 lbs.
• Cable Type: THHN CU
• CU Cable Capacity Range: 6 AWG to 750 MCM
• AL Cable Capacity Range: 5 AWG to 900 CM
• Depth of Strip: 4"
• LED Light: Yes
The DCE151TD1 20V MAX* XR® Cordless Cable Stripper is a dedicated, powered tool for consistently stripping THHN and XHHW cable up to 4" without the need of a knife. Using the appropriate bushing, the cordless Cable Stripper works on both copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750MCM CU and 900MCM AL. To help determine which bushing is right for the job, DEWALT has a reference chart that is included in the manual as well as linked below. When selecting a bushing it is recommended that the bushing size above and below the recommended bushing also be selected as there can be variance in a specific brand of cable.