SKU: DeWalt DC825B
Weight: 2.31 lbs
DeWalt DC825B 18V Impact Driver 1/4" Hex (Bare Tool)
Dewalt DC825B Specifications:
• Voltage: 18V
• Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
• No Load Speed: 0-2,400 RPM
• Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 BPM
• Max Torque: 1,330 in-lbs (111 ft-lbs)
• Tool Length: 5-3/4"
• Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Dewalt DC825B Includes:
• Tool only
• A great way to compliment your existing DeWalt cordless tools!
• Bare tools are just the tool body with no charger, no batteries and no accessories or cases.
Dewalt DC825B Features:
• Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
• Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
• 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
• 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 IPM for faster application speed
• Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
• Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
• Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
• Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov