Champion CT7-1-13/16 1-13/16" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter (CT7)
List Price: $119.66
You Save: $52.94 (44%)
Part Number: CT7-1-13/16 UPC: 846035055055 Weight: 0.6
• (1) Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
• Cuts material up to 1" thick
• Ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth
• Excellent wear and heat resistance
• Triple edge cutting system
• One piece construction
• Strong, heat resistant spring ejects the slug fast
• Safety collar stop
• Size: 1-13/16"
• Recommended for cutting steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP, and plastics up to 1" thick
Champion's CT7 carbide tipped hole cutters are the perfect portable tool for cutting holes up to 1" in a variety of steels including stainless, cast iron, aluminum, and nonferrous materials. Designed for today's professional steel fabricators, welders, plumbers and mechanics. Features "triple-edge" teeth and ejector spring for fast hole cutting and slug ejection. The CT7 is an excellent cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws and S&D drills.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov