Champion CT5-11/16 11/16" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter (CT5)
List Price: $49.85
You Save: $18.83 (38%)
Part Number: CT5-11/16 UPC: 846035054485 Weight: 0.3
• (1) Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
• Cuts material up to 3/16" thick
• Ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth
• Excellent wear and heat resistance
• Carbide tip "pocket" for quicker chip extraction
• One piece construction
• Strong, heat resistant spring ejects the slug fast
• Stepped pilot drill reduces tip impact
• Safety collar stop
• Size: 11/16"
• Recommended for cutting steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP, and plastics up to 3/16" thick
Champion's CT5 carbide tipped hole cutters are the perfect portable tool for cutting holes up to 3/16" in a variety of steels including stainless, aluminuim, and nonferrous materials. The CT5 is engineered for today's professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics. The new design improvements give 60% faster cutting speeds and 20% more holes. CT5's are an excellent cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws.