SKU: Bosch RH1255VC
Bosch RH1255VC 2" SDS-max Rotary Hammer
• (1) Rotary Hammer
• (1) Auxiliary Side Handle
• (1) Carrying Case
• Turbo Power for torque and speed boost in hammer mode
• Best power-to-weight ratio of 14.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy
• Outstanding power in a 2 In. SDS-max® tool
• Vibration Control for comfort in all-day applications
• Constant Response for soft start, constant speed under load
• Vario-Lock positioning for precise chiseling location
• Weighs under 27 lbs
• Two drilling speeds to match speed to application
• Amperage: 15
• Chuck Design: Keyless, SDS-max
• Cord Length: 8 Feet
• Net Tool Weight: 26.2 lbs.
• No Load BPM: 1,000-2,150
• No Load RPM: 100-220
• Voltage: 120V
• Product Height: 11.3"
• Product Length: 23.5"
The Bosch RH1255VC 2 In. SDS-max rotary hammer has Turbo Power, which gives the tool a torque and speed boost in hammer mode. It also provides 14.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for top-rated power. At under 27 lbs., it has outstanding performance-to-weight ratio in a 2 In. hammer. It features Vibration Control for additional operator control while mitigating vibration in the hammer mechanism and in the handle. This hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for smooth starts, precise hole placement and constant speed under load. Vario-Lock positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. And the SDS-max bit system provides toolless bit changes.