Bosch IDH182WC-101 1/2" Socket Ready 1/4" Hex Impact Driver with Charging Kit
List Price: $588.00
You Save: $269.00 (46%)
Part Number: IDH182WC-101 UPC: 000346466416 Weight: 5
• (1) WCBAT620 18-Volt 4.0 Ah 18-Volt Wireless Battery
• (1) WC18C Wireless Charger
• (1) WC18F Wireless Charging Frame
• (1) Carrying Bag
• Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-Inch quick-change hex and 1/2-Inch square drive chuck for sockets
• Brushless motor provides up to two times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
• Performance Control System allows selection between three speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
• Highest torque in its class at 1650-Inch-Lbs.
• Three LED design provides maximum illumination of work area without shadows
• Electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
• Cool Pack technology provides an advanced heat-conductive housing that keeps the battery cooler for longer life
• Charge wireless batteries anytime and anywhere, without having to remove them from the tool; always be power ready
• Integrated battery fuel gauge for fast and easy charge status
• Easy access, customizable charging and storage solution mounts to any flat surface
• Drive: 1/4-Inch Hex + 1/2-Inch Square Drive
• Net Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs.
• No Load BPM: 0-3,200/0-2,600/0-1,100
• No Load RPM: 0-2,800/0-2,000/0-1,300
• Torque (in. lbs.): 0-1,650/0-900/0-400
Tap into the confidence and flexibility of Bosch wireless charging. Create your optimal charging set up – in between tasks, where you store it, or even as you drive between jobs. Be power ready anytime and anywhere. The new 2.0 Ah 18-Volt wireless charging SlimPack battery offers more run time and 2x longer life with unique Cool Pack design technology. The advanced heat-conductive housing keeps the battery cooler for long life. The compact size and lightweight make it perfect for professional work overhead. An integrated fuel gauge makes checking charge status quick and easy. And working in cold weather is no issue down to -4°F. The WCBAT620 is compatible with all Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion power tools.