SKU: Bosch GXS18V-01N14
Weight: 4.02 lbs

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 18V CORE18V Starter Kit with 1 CORE18V Battery

In Stock


Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Description

The Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Starter Kit with (1) CORE18V Battery (and Fast Charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, while the BC1880 18V Fast Charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The included BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode. *vs. leading power tool competitors

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Includes

  • (1) GBA18V63 18V CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery
  • (1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Features

  • CORE18V – contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells
  • CORE18V – features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
  • BC1880 – charges a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18V to 100% in 55 minutes
  • CORE18V – includes the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack
  • CORE18V – engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 Lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
  • CORE18V – features 100% backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers
  • CORE18V – works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F
  • BC1880 – features regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection, with a fast charge to 80% and the remaining 20% normal mode
  • BC1880 – has a cooling fan to protect the battery from overheating while charging
  • BC1880 – provides a battery-charge indicator to provide charging status and mode indication

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Specifications

Battery Ampere-hour (Ah) 6.3
Battery Charger Included (en-US) Yes
Categories Attachments > Batteries > Lithium Ion > 18V
Charge Time (hrs) 0.91
Color / Finish (en-US) Black
Compatibility (en-US) Bosch 18 V Lithium Ion Tools
Height (in) 2.52
Id 178202
Length (in) 4.49
Name (en-US) GXS18V-01N14 (1600A0122V)
Tool Storage (en-US) No Case Included
Usage (en-US) Bosch 18 V Lithium Ion Tools
Warranty (en-US) Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
Weight (lbs) 1.76 lb
Width (in) 3

WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm –