Bosch GWS13-50VS 5" High-Performance Angle Grinder
List Price: $139.00
You Save: $-3.50 (-3%)
Part Number: GWS13-50VS UPC: 000346475203 Weight: 6.75
• (1) Angle Grinder
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Lock Nut
• (1) Spanner Wrench
• (1) Type 27 Grinding Guard
• (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
• Powerful motor – 13 amps and up to 11,500 rpm
• Variable-speed setting – 2,800 rpm to 11,500 rpm – to match speed to application
• Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
• Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
• Constant electronics – level operation and reliable speed under load
• Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
• Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
• Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
• Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
• Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
• Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
• Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
• Adjustable Handle Position: Yes
• Amperage: 13
• Arbor Size: 5/8-11 UNC
• Switch Type: Sliding Switch
• Product Length: 12.5"
• Net Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 11,500
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Voltage: 120V
• Wheel Diameter: 5"
The Bosch GWS13-50VS 5-In. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool – 13 amps and up to 11,500 rpm. The lower variable-speed setting – 2,800 rpm – allows the operator to match speed to application. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less demanding to run. The grinder has constant electronics for easy starts, level operation and dependable speed under load. For user security, it an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for more convenient disc change. It was designed with directed air flow to divert dust from vital components, direct-motor cooling and Service Minder brushes that stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required – which promote longer tool life.