SKU: Bosch GLL 100 G
Weight: 2 lbs
Bosch GLL 100 G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
• (1) BM 3 Positioning Device + Ceiling Grid Clip
• (1) Green Laser Target Plate
• (3) AA Batteries
• (1) Hard Carry Case
• VisiMax™ technology – provides maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
• Bright green-beam laser — up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
• Easy-to-use laser setup modes – projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
• Versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
• Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
• Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
• Simple keypad operation – easily select among the layout modes
• BM3 Positioning Device – provides fast setup and microfine height adjustment
• Sturdy over-molded construction – for protection against dust and water (IP54)
• Accuracy: +/-1/8 in at 33 ft
• Battery Size: AA
• Case Included: Yes
• Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
• Laser Level Functions: Level
• Laser Level Mounting Method: Wall or Tripod
• Legs Included: Yes
• Maximum Distance: 100 ft.
• Self Leveling: Yes
• Tripod Included: No
• Warranty: 2 Years
• Weight: 1.08 lb
• Height: 4.2 in.
• Length: 4.4 in.
• Width: 2.2 in.
The Bosch GLL 100 G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser uses green-beam technology, which generates lines up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. This gives the laser a working range up to 100 Ft. The GLL 100 G produces vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, and the tool can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which allows for outstanding line visibility in standard working conditions. It constantly monitors the laser's temperature so the diodes are always driven to maximum line visibility, while protecting the laser diodes from overheating. The tool has a working range up to 100 Ft., and it offers an accuracy of ±1/8 In. at 33 Ft. and ±3/8 In. at 100 Ft. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, to help ensure an accurate layout. It locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. The laser is built with sturdy over-molded construction with an IP54 rating to protect against dust and water. The included BM3 Positioning Device offers quick setup in ceiling grid applications and free-standing mode with its retractable feet and microfine height adjustment.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov