SKU: Bosch 11255VSR
Bosch 11255VSR Bosch BULLDOG Xtreme 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
Bosch 11255VSR Specifications:
• Amperage: 7.2
• Impact Energy: 2.2' lbs.
• No Load RPM: 0 - 1,300
• No Load BPM: 0 - 5,800
• Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4" - 1"
• Length: 17-1/4"
• Bit Capacity: 1" Solid Bit; 2-5/8" Thin Wall Core Bit
• Rating: 120V
• Certifications: UL
Bosch 11255VSR Includes:
• (1) SDS-PLus Rotary Hammer Tool
• (1) Auxiliary Handle
• (1) Depth Gauge
• (1) Carrying Case
Bosch 11255VSR Features:
• HammerHook allows quick tool storage during the job.
• Multi-function Selector 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
• Vario-Lock Positioning Rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
• Patented Rotating Brush Plate Provides equal power in forward and reverse
• Patented Cord Turret 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
• SDS-plus Bit System Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
• D-Handle design Ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
• Variable-speed Reversing Trigger For accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
• Integral Clutch Helps minimize torque reaction
The fastest, longest lasting breed of rotary hammer, the totally redesigned bulldog extreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance! Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Dario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The innovative rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus® bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.