DescriptionWeatherguard 350-3-01 Specifications:
• Height: 22"
• Width: 35"
• Length: 35-1/2"
• Capacity: 50 Gallons
• Transport: Diesel fuel only
• Construction: 14 gauge steel
• Mounting Hardware: Included
• Finish: Brite White Powder Coat
WeatherGuard 350-3-01 Features:
• Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
• Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
• Full arc-welded construction
• Plate steel flange for secure mounting
• May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
• Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
WEATHER GUARD Fuel Transfer Tanks are designed specifically for transferring diesel fuel only, from the bed of a pickup truck to remote or heavy equipment. Constructed of heavy 14-gauge steel, the interior baffles prevent fuel sloshing and provide extra reinforcing, and the fill tube is reinforced with length that allows for tank expansion. Transfer tanks fit with most bed liners and WEATHER GUARD Cross and Saddle Boxes, and come in several capacities to fit your usage.