Weatherguard 296-3-02 White Steel Hi-Side Box - 96-1/4"
List Price: $995.70
You Save: $149.35 (15%)
Part Number: 296-3-02 UPC: 783965038416 Weight: 150
DescriptionWeatherguard 296-3-02 Specifications:
• Length: 96-1/4"
• Width: 13-1/4"
• Height: 16"
• Capacity: 11.8 Cu. Ft.
• Door Opening: 12-1/4" H x 42-3/4" W
• Color: Brite White Powder Coat
Weatherguard 296-3-02 Features:
• Steel boxes are constructed from heavy gauge steel; heavy gauge aluminum is used for the doors and reinforcing channels.
• Adjustable doors - Each door adjusts from 90° to 180° for unrestricted access to your tools.
• Secured Against Weather and Theft - Full weather stripping and close-tolerance door flanges keep rain, sleet, snow and vandals away from your tools.
• Aluminum Hinge - Full length staked piano hinge for maximum durability and rigidity.
• Hardware that can take it - Aircraft-type cables connect to the full-length reinforcement channel.
• Stainless-steel D-Handle - Large D-handle allows for easy opening and locking, even when wearing gloves.
• Adjustable Leg Mounting - Sturdy adjustable legs allow you to easily customize the box mounting points for maximized bed space.
• Three-Point Latching System - Each side of the box now secured for an even stronger seal against weather, theft and vandalism.
• Picture-Frame Body Design - Extra large opening for maximum utilization of storage space and tool accessibility.
WeatherGuard has taken their class-leading Hi-Side truck boxes and made them even better. Now, new features make storing tools above the bed easier, safer and more convenient. Of course, these boxes are built to wear the WeatherGuard name. That means they'll last through the toughest jobs for years to come. And you can rest assured that your tools are safe 24/7 with the highest level of security in the industry. It's why WeatherGuard has been the mark of professional tradespeople and contractors for decades.