• Energy efficient, oil-filled 1/3 and 1/2 HP motors
• Top suction intake filters debris, preventing airlocks for increased reliability
• 1/2" solid-handling capacity, thermally protected sump pump
• 360° stainless steel float guard, for superior switch protection from debris
• 1 1/2" discharge for easy installation and compliance to building codes
• 11" footprint allows installations into tight sump pits
• Stainless steel fittings and impeller plates for corrosion resistance
• Two-pole snap-action mechanical float switch
• Carbon/ceramic shaft seal for maximum life
• Upper and lower ball bearings for quiet performance and long life
• 3-year limited warranty
Rugged cast iron construction features a 1/2” solid-handling capacity and an 8’ power cord that operates an automatic vertical switch to prevent perimeter drainage system overflow.
For a more accurate shipping time please call 702-891-8150.