• 40 GPM at 5’
• Reinforced, corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic battery backup sump pump system
• Reliable reed float switch for automatic operation
• Professional grade backup system keeps battery properly charged - requires one 40 Amp Hr or 75 Amp Hr deep cycle battery
• Alarm system, with status indicator lights, lets homeowner know when backup system is active
• Designed for easy installation without any major plumbing changes
• 3-year limited warranty
Best performing DC backup sump pump in the industry (RBSU25), available as DC stand alone, or with full featured, self-diagnostic system or as part of AC-DC job-ready combo system.
Average Rating: (1 review)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
By Tom LoPresti on 02/16/2012
|Pros:||Tough bit; resharpenable; drills very true; easy to get started with screw center point|
|Cons:||No longer made and hard to find|
Great drill bit that is no longer made. If you can find one, buy it as long as you can get a good price. There are TONS of bits that now go through wood with nails, but I would stick with Irwin...go to the WeldTek series and you'll find a fantastic bit. If you can't find a bit you're looking for, contact Irwin and ask...they WILL help with what they can. TOOLUP stands by what they sell, as they should, and if you have problems their manager will work things out with you if you just let them know. Thanks TOOLUP and THANKS IRWIN for a FANTASTIC SHIP AUGER.
For a more accurate shipping time please call 702-891-8150.