• 1/2" solids-handling capacity, thermally protected pump
• Energy efficient, oil-filled motor
• 20’ piggyback power cord for automatic or manual operation
• Top suction intake fi lters debris for increased reliability
• 1 1/2" discharge for easy installation and compliance to building codes
• 11” footprint allows installations into basins 11” or wider
• Stainless steel fittings and impeller plates for corrosion resistance
• Carbon/ceramic shaft seal for longer life
• Upper and lower sealed ball bearings for quiet performance and long life
• 3-year limited warranty
Rugged cast-iron construction features a 1/2" solids-handling capacity and 20’ piggyback power cord to easily remove grey water (soiled) from septic tanks, sump pits or laundry tray systems.
For a more accurate shipping time please call 702-891-8150.