***DISCONTINUED. REPLACED BY 44923***
Ridgid 16013 Specifications:.
• Model #: 690
• Capacity: 1/8″ – 2″ (3–51 mm) pipe
• Length: 24" (61 cm)
• Motor: Universal 1020 Watt,
• Voltage: 230 or 115V, 50 – 60 Hz
• Body and Handle: Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced industrial plastic.
• Spindle Speed: 32 rpm
Ridgid 16013 Includes:
• (1) Set of 11-R Die Heads 1/2" - 2"
• (1) 691 Support Arm
• (1) Carrying Case
Ridgid 16013 Features:
• The 690 Power Drive is a new lightweight and powerful hand-held power drive.
• The 690 Power Drive is designed for threading 1/8″ - 2″ pipe with the use of 11-R Die Heads.
• The 690 Power Drive is the perfect lightweight and portable power drive for maintenance and repair workers, as well as service plumbers requiring 2″ pipe capacity.
Average Rating: (4 reviews)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|4 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
By tommy on 09/16/2013
|Pros:||machine is great|
|Cons:||case is junk|
By Martin on 04/09/2013
|Pros:||Mobile, easy to use.|
|Cons:||None so far|
This is an awesome tool. It is mobile and easy to use. It has the power needed to get the job done. Got this tool to thread gas line for a new home. Wish I had this years ago
By Brett Tyson on 10/31/2011
This tool rocks! I've used similar tools from REMS and Reed, but they don't even compare to the ruggedness of this machine. The model 700 is great but it's heavy and doesn't have the support arm. So far I've used it to thread 1" and 11/2" pipe without bogging down. I can't wait to turn it loose on 2" pipe. The case is made well, and carries everything securely. This is a quality machine worthy of the Rigid name!
By John on 09/13/2011
|Pros:||threads up to 2" pipe|
|Cons:||heavy and case is cheap|
Overall this threader has been great so far but have only used twice. If it lasts as long as my old Ridgid which was 7 years I will be very happy!
For a more accurate shipping time please call 702-891-8150.