Ridgid 83567 Rt1000 3/4-1" cts set
List Price: $1,652.55
You Save: $233.77 (14%)
Part Number: 83567 UPC: 0095691835673 Weight: 23
- Compact and lightweight, the tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations
- Sturdy machined construction and corrosion-resistant materials combine to provide dependable lifelong operation
- Independent cutter feed mechanism gives the operator full control of drilling to optimize cutter performance and service life.
- Taps steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Coupon retaining bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
- Tapping Capacity: 3?4" - 1".
- Mounting: Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let
- Activation: Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right angle Drill
- Cutter Feed: Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel
- Pressure: Water, 150 psig @ 100°F. Steam or air, 100 psig @ 370°F
- RT1000 Tapping Tool
- 3?4" , 1" CTS Corporation Adapter
- Small Shaft Extension
- Small Saw Arbor
- 1?4" Pilot Bit
- Ratchet Wrench
- Two Spud Wrenches
- Tool Box
The Model RT1000 Mini Tapping Tool is ideal for branching pressurized water lines. With 1" tapping capacity and the ability to drill into most pipe materials, the lightweight compact and corrosion-resistant design of the RT1000 is the perfect tool for branching pressurized pipe when system shut down is out of the question.