DescriptionRidgid 67332 Specifications:
• Voltage: 115V
Ridgid 67332 Includes:
• (1) H-41, H-42, and H-44 1/8″ NPT Nozzles
• (1) H-51 and H-52 1/4″ NPT Nozzles
• (1) 50′ x 1/8″ Sink Trap Hose
• (1) Nylon Storage Bag
• (1) Nozzle Cleaning Tool
• (1) H-10 Cart
• (1) 110′ x 1/4″ Trap Hose
• Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1750 psi and flow of 1.4 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
• Pulse Action: Two levels of pulse are standard. Activate the KJ-1750’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
• Portable: The optional H-30 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drain or for remote storage. Optional adapter allows the KJ-1750 to be mounted on the compact H-10 Cart.
• Electrical Requirement: The 2.0 HP motor draws a maximum of 17 Amps which requires a 20 Amp, 115 Volt circuit.
• Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
• High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. New pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
• Dependable: Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job.
• Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
• CSA approved.
• Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).