ridgid 66807 Faucet and Sink Installer - Model 2006
List Price: $23.60
You Save: $0.02 (0%)
Part Number: 66807 UPC: 0095691668073 Weight: 1
DescriptionRidgid 66807 Specs:
• Model No: 2006
• Length: 10-1/4"
Ridgid 66807 Features:
• Extra long to turn hard to reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
• Notched ends engage 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts
• Open slot allows easy access over existing supply lines
• Shut off valve attachment turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome
• Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
• 7/8" & 1" metal or plastic hex nuts
• Lightweight, high strength plastic construction with durable aluminum inserts
The Ridgid Faucet and Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool that is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications. The Ridgid Faucet & Sink Installer is a great addition to any toolbox.