DescriptionRidgid 63882 Specifications:
• Model #: KJ-2200-C
Ridgid 63882 Includes:
• (1) H-61, H-62, and H-64 1/8" NPT Nozzles
• (1) H-71 and H-72 1/4" NPT Nozzles
• (1) 75' x 1/4" Trap Hose
• (1) FV-1 Foot Valve
• (1) Nozzle Cleaning Tool
• (1) H-30 Cart
• (1) 110' x 1/2" Jet Hose
Ridgid 63882 Features:
• Powerful: Actual working pressure of 2200 psi and flow of 2.4 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
• Easy to Use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
• Pulse Action: Activate the KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
• Portable: The optional H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains, indoor applications or remote storage.
• Convenient: Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
• Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time – keeping you on the job.
• Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
• New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.