DescriptionRidgid 19238 Specifications:
• Standard Frequencies:
• Sonde: 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 847 Hz, 33 kHz
• Active Line Trace: 512 Hz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz
• Passive AC Line Trace: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
• Power Source: 4 Alkaline C-Cell Batteries
Ridgid 19238 Includes:
• Hard Carrying Case
• Surface Markers and Clip
• Instructional Video
• Operator's Manual
• 4 C-Cell Batteries
Ridgid 19238 Features:
• Multi-directional antenna and easy to read display make locating cameras and remote transmitters fast, easy and accurate.
• Walk Directly to the Target Scout allows you to walk to the target by maximizing signal strength
• The nulls and false peaks that make other locators difficult and time consuming have been eliminated.
• Easy To Read Display Digital signal strength and mapping display confirm location of target.
• Battery strength and frequency selection are also displayed.
• Automatic Depth Automatically calculates depth when over the target.
• The well-balanced Scout weighs only 3 pounds.