• Voltage: 120V
• Amps: 9.0
• Drill Capacity: 1/2"
• No Load Speed: 450 RPM
• Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
• Construction Type: Grounded
• Electronic Feedback: Yes
• Drill Point Pressure: 750 lbs.
• Adjustable Base: No
• Drill Travel: 6.6"
• Chuck or Taper: Weldon
Milwaukee 4270-21 Includes:
• Nylon Safety Strap
• Lubricant Spray Bottle (Empty)
• (2) Hex Wrenches
• Impact Resistant Carrying Case
• Cutters, Chuck 48-66-2125 and lubricant NOT included
Milwaukee 4270-21 Features:
• Powerful 9.0 amp 1.1 max HP motor
• Capacity to cut up to 1-1/2" diameter holes thru 2 in. steel with annular cutters, or 1/2" diameter holes, 4-1/4" deep with twist drill bits
• Light weight with comfortable carrying handle
• Two positions for feed handle - relocate without tools
• Strong two-coil magnet
• Simple two-button control panel - unobstructed by feed handle
All Magnetic Drill Press Sales are Final. Magnetic Drill Presses are covered by the Milwaukee Manufacturers Warranty. In the rare case there is a Defective unit repairs must be handled at your local Milwaukee Service Center. Toolup.com will not accept a return of Milwaukee Magnetic Drill Press under any circumstance.
Write a Review
|3 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
|Pros:||Easy to use and very fast with new bits|
|Cons:||None so far|
For a more accurate shipping time please call 702-891-8150.