- (1) 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
- (1) Main Flat Nano Filter Bag (P-78293)
- (1) Disposal Bag (P-70297)
- (1) 1-3/8" x 16' Anti-Static Hose (P-79865)
- (1) Crevis Nozzle (W6084)
- (1) Cuff Adapter (P70421)
- Powerful 12 AMP motor generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92" of water lift to take on the most challenging applications
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 59 dB(A)
- Utilizes precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting to produce a vacuum weight of only 27 lbs.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System with blow-back feature is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance for longer filter life
- Rocker valve isolates reverse air flow through each filter separately to not interrupt suction
- Onboard tool-activated outlet starts and stops vacuum with power tool usage
- 10 second delay after power tool shut off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
- Integrated cord reel and hose brackets for operator convenience
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large, wide-set, urethane rear wheels create a lower center of gravity for better stability
- Enlarged steel caster front wheels are engineered for easy movement over rough surfaces
- Equipped with 24.6' cord and 16' anti-static hose, for better reach and suction performance
- Removable accessory storage tray for optional accessories and parts
- Quick-release latches for easy removal and disposal of collected materials from canister
- Lower profile flat filter design maximizes the container volume and improves efficiency
- ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard for vacuums with onboard power outlet
- Meets the EPA (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums only with the optional main HEPA filter installed
- Included: Efficient main nano filter set (captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger)
- Optional: HEPA filter set is Certified to meet or exceed the efficiency standard (captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger) - certificate included
- Air Flow Rate: 135 CFM
- AMPS: 12.0
- Power Consumption: 840 watts
- Static Water Lift: 92"
- Working Sound Level: 59 dB(A)
- Equipped Filter Surface Area: 2 X 1.62 ft
- Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.95% of 2 microns
- Gross Container Size: 12 Gal.
- Dry Capacity: 9 Gal.
- Wet Capacity: 8 Gal.
- Dry Weight; 27 lbs.