makita DF010DSE 7.2V Li-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch
List Price: $314.00
You Save: $143.35 (46%)
Part Number: DF010DSE UPC: 088381091060 Weight: 5
DescriptionMakita DF010DSE Specifications:
• Capacity-Steel: 3/16"
• Capacity-Wood: 1/4"
• No Load RPM: Low 200, High 600
• Torque (in/lbs): 44
• Watt Hours: 7.2
• Battery (Ah): 1.0 (Li Ion)
• Length: Straight 11", Pistol 8-7/8"
• Tool Weight (with Battery): 1.2 lbs.
Makita DF010DSE Includes:
• (2) 7.2V Li-Ion 1.0Ah Batteries (BL7010)
• Battery Charger (DC10WA)
• Tool Case (824842-6)
• (1) #1 Double Ended Phillips Bit
• (1) #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit
Makita DF010DSE Features:
• Auto-Stop Clutch: Tool shuts off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
• Makita-built motor delivers 44 in.-lbs. of torque in a compact design
• 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control (fastening torque range: 2.7in.-lbs. - 27.0 in.-lbs.)
• 2-speed gear selection design (200 RPM / 600 RPM) for high or low torque applications
• Tool operates in straight or pistol grip positions
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area via a separate switch
• Low battery indicator: the built-in L.E.D. light blinks when the battery needs to be recharged
• Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
• Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Lithium-Ion batteries charge in 30 minutes, run longer, and deliver 2.5X more cycles than Ni-Cd
• Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
• The charger earned the Energy Star label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
• 3-year manufacturer warranty on tool and 1-year manufacturer warranty on batteries & charger