- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the too
- Carrying Case
- 24-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Diameter-7-1/4"
- Max Watts Out-2,100
- No-Load Speed-5,800 rpm
- Electric Brake-No
- Arbor Size-5/8"
- Spindle Lock-Yes
- Bevel Capacity-55 Degrees
- Depth of Cut: At 45 Degrees-1-27/32"
- Depth of Cut: At 90 Degrees-2-3/8"
- Tool Weight-10.1 lbs
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT